Spun Concrete Distribution Poles
Published on June 7, 2022
Quality wood poles are more difficult to get, especially the higher-class poles, and they are not long-lasting. Environmental guidelines restrict the use of preservative treatments.
Spun Concrete poles offer:
- Advanced Manufacturing – High volume capacity
- Resistant to environmental elements (salt, moisture, wind, bugs, fire, and they will not rot over time).
- Helps with System Hardening
- Framing-Factory drilled holes and grounding provisions fabricated per customer specification. Field drilling is supported by Valmont.
- Cost-effective installation – Virtually maintenance-free
- Standard designs
- Uniform round shape and consistent sizing
- Improved material performance
- Fast delivery lead times ~4 – 6 weeks